AT ACES & EIGHTS WE HAVE A NUMBER OF PROJECTS THAT WE CAN BUILD YOUR WAY
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF OUR UP COMING PROJECTS FOR SALE
- 1978 Ducati Darmah, this bike will be going through a complete restoration it is not for sale at this time
- 1978 CB750F 10,000 miles, this bike will be a Real Cafe Racer, all polished aluminum bodywork, GL1000 front end, frame will be race braced, new black rims with silver spokes. $10,000.00.
- 1979 GS750 Built or restored the way you want it.
- 1977 FIRST YEAR GS750 Built or restored the way you want it.
- 1973 CB750 RR this highly modified motorcycle will be just at home on a road racing course as the road $15,500.00. The motor is finished. Price depends on how you want it finished. This is not your daddy's CB
- 1975 Kawasaki Z1 900 B frame and motor match. Race braced frame, 1015cc big bore motor, cam, H.D. springs, Mikuni VM29 Smoothbore carbs, ported head, ARD Magneto and welded crank. The motor has just been completed. All the bodywork is hand laid fiberglass. Price starts at $15,000.00 depending on your choice of options.
- 1975 Kawasaki Z1 900 B in a 1978 KZ1000 frame and title. This bike is an clean slate, if you can dream it we will build it, anything from a Z1 clone, 1970's Super Bike, GP Bike or a fire breathing turbo charged monster.
- 1974 Kawasaki Z1 900 B in a 1977 KZ1000 frame and title. This bike is an clean slate, if you can dream it we will build it, anything from a Z1 clone, 1970's Super Bike, GP Bike or a fire breathing turbo charged monster.
- 1974 Kawasaki H1 Mach lll this bike has 6000 miles in storage 37 years runs like a top. We can go in any number of ways with this bike.
- 1975 Z1 900 B one owner 15,000 miles all original down to the 4 into 4 exhaust. A true survivor. It's going to take some talking to get this one!
- R.C. Engineering Cobra motor 1000cc, R.C. C.D.I, R.C. Dual Webers, this motor is beyond rare. Try to find one this complete and this condition. This would make a great vintage drag bike. It's one of those if you have to ask how much, well you know.
- R.C. Engineering Cobra motor 1000cc, R.C. C.D.I, R.C. Dual Webers, this motor is rare. It's going in a Ducati MHR and the Ducati is rare $25,500.00 and then I'm not even sure I would sell it.
- 1970's Honda Chopper. We can do this Old School with tons of flake or give it a more updated look maybe hot rod it up a bit. Price starting at $3,000.00 SOLD!!!!!
- We also have a couple of CB750 SOHC's to work with
- 1975 Honda Elsinore mt125 with 2700 miles very original survivor $3,550.00